Art News

- ZINE NSFW -
Working on Ezine. Many nice artist will participe! ( coming soon)


If you want to contact me, please:
MAIL: hardtimesfordreamers@gmail.com
SKYPE ID: sukisuika

domingo, 20 de diciembre de 2009

EXPO FEB!

Ok I made this shit while waiting for the train way back home. One day I recived a mail. It was sended by a girl of my faculty (arts yes fuck) So it says its an open time to send proposals to a person who was organising a expo on the faculty of philosophy (Barcelona) haha lol. So i'm not kind of confident about my work since they are jsut creppy draws and stuff but. I sended them cause it was like 1 a.m and I didn't care so much. SO WHAT.
They say: OK. So sososo I'm like 230423902 times excited. I know is just a shitty expo on a shitty place but for me is like fucking tate or something I'm so happy truly happy! haha
Now I have to work hard to finish some drawing yes yes I want to make something like eternity, space, internet, people floating in no background, god, lain, yoshitoshi abe, suehiro maruo, japangg, spaiiin, europeee all all all for me haha

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario