Art News

- ZINE NSFW -
Working on Ezine. Many nice artist will participe! ( coming soon)


If you want to contact me, please:
MAIL: hardtimesfordreamers@gmail.com
SKYPE ID: sukisuika

viernes, 25 de diciembre de 2009

Jisatsu Neto - Music Project


Omg I made a music band with a friend (Makoto) So excited. It's just for fun obviously cause I can't really make proper music since I don't have any knowledge or musical talent haha But it's ok.. I use nitrotracker DS hombrew, free and nice ! Try it! Ok, I make the music and Mako sings, but I hope in the future she can make songs too hahaha MORE PRODUCTIVE! Yesterday night I made a proto web http://suicidenet.is-mine.net/Mako found this cute redirection very very nice!! I want to make a performance wearing the official outfit 'yukata no uchuu' Yukata from space haha yes yes!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario