Art News

- ZINE NSFW -
Working on Ezine. Many nice artist will participe! ( coming soon)


If you want to contact me, please:
MAIL: hardtimesfordreamers@gmail.com
SKYPE ID: sukisuika

jueves, 18 de febrero de 2010

I love you, but you puke on me




So I closed all my internet stuff for 2 days or so . Cause I was really sad and really angry. But now I feel like ooooooo on a plain. So it's ok. back to my normal self. I'm tired of crying nosense. I'm tired of me. And of the internetz. But it's Ok. I wish I can make everything disappear. But I can't. I can't stand living here anymore. anymore. I'm sorry I write this depresive shit like, I have a black heart I cry oohhh everything is horrible, bohemian poopps. Is not like this but. I do get sad sometimes. I do get angry sometimes.

bacanal

3 comentarios:

  1. baby a quien mas jodidos le paso links importantes ;-; a quien puedo venerarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr jsjahhahagagagagajsdhj

    ; - ; larga vida a la one eye!

    <3<3<3<3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. omg marie, these are so GOOD!!

    yea, sometimes, internet can kill you...
    i know how you feel

    ResponderEliminar