Art News

- ZINE NSFW -
Working on Ezine. Many nice artist will participe! ( coming soon)


If you want to contact me, please:
MAIL: hardtimesfordreamers@gmail.com
SKYPE ID: sukisuika

miércoles, 3 de febrero de 2010

Jisatsu Netto - 001

Hi Hi! I just compiled some songs I made with Nitrotracker (NDS) I made a Maxi and I called it 001, so original my brain is melting hahaha. I uploaded it to megaupload, so you can download pressing in the image.



warning

I'm not a musician, I have no musical studies or anything. I just made this cause is funny. And I wanto to share with people, because is part of my arty shitty work. But, don't expect like supercool music. Is just creppy chiptunes. If you like chiptunes and 8 bits stuff you may like it. It's not made for comercial purposes (obviously).

ENJOY IT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario