Art News

- ZINE NSFW -
Working on Ezine. Many nice artist will participe! ( coming soon)


If you want to contact me, please:
MAIL: hardtimesfordreamers@gmail.com
SKYPE ID: sukisuika

domingo, 17 de enero de 2010

Bussy shittt

Today I saw a photo of a boy who was like ufufufufu super handsome I can't explain with a really pure and calm beauty I feel like he was a poet or something so I put on him this crown hahaha Why are not this kind of perfect boys around me I am so angry with Spain
Hi Hi I'm currently making a promo poster for the art show. I have to send it tomorrow bububu but I forget my tablet in Barcelona (now Im in my hometown) in it fucksssss me deeplyy cause to morrow I will have to get up at like 7 for catch the fucking train and finish it quick anddd send ittt. FML


I made a supercreppy draw while listening to music. It looks like Rei Ayanami from Evangelion. I liked so much Evangelion when I was a kid :_) and now so hahaha.







Golpes bajos - no mires a los ojos de la gente

I really like this song the lyrics are so cuteee



1 comentario:

  1. : < que cosa tan mas bonita, luego despues vi la foto de la que hablabas XD, bueno pero esque siempre que veo en la tv en espa;a siempre pasan chicos guapos...
    ; - ; suerte en cachar tu treeeeeeen
    <3 espero verte pronto en el internet

    ResponderEliminar