Art News

- ZINE NSFW -
Working on Ezine. Many nice artist will participe! ( coming soon)


If you want to contact me, please:
MAIL: hardtimesfordreamers@gmail.com
SKYPE ID: sukisuika

lunes, 18 de enero de 2010

Poster done!!


I made this poster for the upcoming art show. I'm really bad bad bad with design so ;_; I had to modificate a premade template with a lot of text so I erase most of it... I want to made some flyers by myself to promote the event hahaha

Please people from Barcelona or around comeeeeee
I will buy a lot of wine so we can drink togetherrrrr!!
I promise a good time!

4 comentarios:

  1. marie u_u es tan hermoso el flyer que has hecho
    ; - ; salen lagrimas de mis ojos... es muy muy hermooosoooooo
    quiero ir JODER

    ResponderEliminar
  2. @Sandildo @Makoto
    Thanks you so muchhh >_< I really wished cool people like you in the expo, you will be missed fufufufufufu.
    Live internet broadcast with the laptop¿¿ ahhaha

    ResponderEliminar